OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 18:28:47 UTC 2006

Christofer C. Bell wrote:

> I expected to see "two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop
> adoption" but didn't see anything Microsoft is doing to sabotage
> adoption.  They had some users that decided they didn't like

Well said. Just another "I hate MicroSoft and am envious of
their success." story. Somehow, in these days, being successful
has become eeeevil. I think it may have to do with the idea
that there is a limited amount of wealth in the world, and
when someone amasses wealth, then someone else is losing
wealth. I know that I have encountered that sort of belief
in strong union supporters who believe that there are a
limited number of jobs around, and we have to spread them
out over the people who exist.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.