DVD Playback under Fedora Core 4

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Mon Feb 13 20:59:44 UTC 2006

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 13 February 2006 17:26, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
>>On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 00:36:40 +0200,

< snip >

> I suspect that the message seen concerned the MRL, not URL.  It looks
> suspiciously like the message you get if you try to play an encrypted DVD on
> xine without the css package - IIRC it's something like libdvd-css.  I'm not
> sure where you can get the Fedora package, though.

rpmfind.net can be of assistance to that question .

1. For Fedora Core 1/2/3 the dag wieers repository is the place
2. For Fedora Core 4 , rpmfind.net  directly

I was there just a couple of minutes ago .

Generally rpmfind.net can find the coresponding rpm for several
distributions
if you give it the library you are looking for .

> Anne

Kostas