Asterisk and Zaptel packages for FC4

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Feb 13 21:23:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 21:19:24 +0100,
  Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> wrote:

> Eric & Bruno, maybe you'd like to join up and help maintaining them at
> ATrpms?

I am struggling now to keep up with my volunteer time committments to Wesnoth
and AREA and really don't want to add more at this time.
If you have trouble finding testers with TDM400s, I might be able to help
a little there. I am not using the TDM400 for real right now which might
allow me to do some things that other people can't. However, I am also just
learning the system and probably won't be doing much with it until I catch
up on some other projects. I have played with it enough to make sure it works,
but that is about it so far.