Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption (warning: long rant follows)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 14 12:15:22 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 21:19 -0800, Rickey Moore wrote:
> I gotta hand it to Bill, for a small fee from each user among
> millions, he'll serve and deliver a product that Grandma can use.

I do take issue with these sorts of statements.  It looks like a
technophobe can use Windows, but they can't.  They don't know what
they're doing, they have a PC infested with malware.  Every PC I've seen
used by someone who doesn't know about computing is like that.  They
have programs that crash all over the place, or just don't work.

Windows DOESN'T "just work".  Consider yourself lucky if it does.

I read messages from the public lists.