Gpg-agent problem - not recognised?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 17:30:10 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 15:50, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I'm having problems getting gpg-agent to work on this box.  I've checked
> > all

> > directory and owned by me.  Gpg-agent is provided by kdebase-common, so
> > that shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Are you even using Fedora Core?  If not, wrong mailing list.

Sorry - quoting from my record of when I installed it on another distro.  Yes,
I'm running FC4.  This is one of the problems when you migrate - you are
often looking in the wrong place.

> FYI, Fedora Core doesn't have a kdebase-common, and gpg-agent is
> contained in gpgme from Fedora Extras.

That explains why it started working a few minutes ago - I found gpgme and
installed it this afternoon.

Thanks for replying.

Anne