Bocking IP's rather than Email domains

Gordon Messmer yinyang at eburg.com
Sat Feb 18 02:45:32 UTC 2006

CodeHeads wrote:

> I am using Qmail BTW. :)
>
> I just have to figure out how to tighten Qmail. The docs really do not go
> into that.  I will look again though to be sure.

Unless you've applied a lot of patches, Qmail really isn't a very good
server.  Most significantly, it doesn't check the recipients of messages
before accepting them.  I used to run Qmail, and it was a major hassle.

I recommend Courier to Qmail users, since you'll find it very similar.
It has a considerably better feature set, to boot.
(http://www.courier-mta.org)