RC5 test3 iso

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Feb 18 13:31:58 UTC 2006

Gary Hodder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a time frame on how long it will be before RC5 test 3 comes
> out?.
> If its going to be a while i'll just grab test 2 and play with it.
>
> Thanks
> Gary.

The schedule seems to be Friday, Feb 22. (Unless I am reading it wrong)

http://fedora.redhat.com/About/schedule/

As far as test2, You would not want to install it. There are very many
updates, rebuilds, program additions and deletions. Waiting for the test
3 discs to be released and reporting your findings via bugzilla should
help make FC5 more usable and a chance for a better final burn for FC5.

Also, the fedora-test-list is best for getting clues to resolve problems
encountered with the test distribution.

Jim

--
Don't steal... the IRS hates competition!