Different problem with apache

Steve Ziuchkovski smz at ziuchkovski.com
Mon Feb 20 01:16:30 UTC 2006

What file are you trying to retrieve?

I don't have any links nor any files in the directory at the moment.

I just put a file there for you to test with, however, it seems to be
working now!

So, I guess never mind. I have not made any changes to my server, however.
Strange...

If I have any more problems, I will post another message with more
information, and leave the link there to see if any others experience the
same thing.

Thank you, though!