Duplicate packages - what do I do?

awrobinson at nc.rr.com awrobinson at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 18:36:25 UTC 2006

OK, now that I know the duplicates are supposed to be there, any harm in
leaving them all? Any benefit?

I'm having trouble getting a 'yum upgrade' to complete. It's probably a
different issue, but I'll ask since it's marginally related. Yum knows
the difference between the i386 and x86_64 packages, doesn't it?

Andrew