Mouse - touchpad question on laptop

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Wed Feb 22 22:50:47 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 09:39:05AM -0600, John Pierce wrote:
> I have used FC4, and now CentOS 4.2, on an IBM Thinkpad and the built
> in pointing device and a usb mouse both work at the same time.  I have
> also installed FC4 on a Dell Inspiron 8100 and the pointing device,
> touchpad, and usb mouse all work at the same time.
>
> John
> --
Let me second that. On a Dell laptop which I just installed double
boot with Win XP both the touch-pad and the mouse work without any
additional effort in both Windows XP and FC4.

Real Time, adj.:
	Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only occurs there and then.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484