Problem installing from ISO

linux70 at comcast.net linux70 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 14:36:18 UTC 2006

I may be having a brain-freeze this morning but I followed the directions (burned the ISO's over to 4 CD's) and when I put the first CD in the CD drive, and reboot, all I get is a blinking cursor, then it boots from the hard drive to Windoze. I checked the bios and the CD drive is 1rst in the bootlist priority. This is new CD software (Sonic DigitalMedia) so I may be missing something. I assume when I reboot, the Fedora install menu should come up. Any ideas?

From: Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>