Games

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 09:11:15 UTC 2006

2006/1/7, Wong Chin Whei NCS <chinwhei at ncs.com.sg>:

> anyway to install Warcraft on FC4 ??
>
> Regards
> Danny

for warcraft: http://appdb.winehq.org

some of my favourites that havent been named yet:

enemy territory (you can get the torrent for it below its a free download):
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com:6969/

warzone 2100 (former commercial game... now gpl):
http://www.strategyplanet.com/warzone2100/

master of orion clone in the making:
http://freeorion.org/index.php/Main_Page

scorched3d (in Extras)