How to reinstall windows xp

Edward Dekkers edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 16 06:07:40 UTC 2006

jdow wrote:
> If you are a human, Thomas Taylor, you can adapt and live with it. If you
> are a machine and cannot adapt, I have nothing but sympathies for your
> mechanical limitations.
>
> Please get over it and stop wasting bandwidth with these idiot messages
> about top, bottom, or upside down postings.
>
> {+_+}   Joanne Dow, said that, top posting with malice aforethought.
>        SpamAssassin blacklist entry.

Joanne, I'm not condoning Thomas's tone in his last post(s), but calling
him a twit with "idiot messages" is WAY over the top.

Bottom posting is netiquette, and reading most documentation on the
internet about mailing list posting, will tell you why.

You will also find that the people who have been around on this list
longest and are most helpful to people, ALL BOTTOM POST!!!

It is an accepted, respectful thing to do on a mailing list, especially
if you are receiving free help from volunteers.

Please tone it down some.

Regards,
Ed.