Does anybody else get delivery failure message

David G. Miller (aka DaveAtFraud) dave at davenjudy.org
Wed Jan 18 04:44:13 UTC 2006

mikkel at infinity-ltd.com wrote:

>jdow wrote:
>

>>> From: "Chasecreek Systemhouse" <chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com>

>>> Not at all weird. The list never sees the bounces.
>>> {^_-}
>>>

>The bounce is going to the From: address instead of the
>to the list gets it, and not the list server.
>
>Mikkel
> -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and
> taste good with Ketchup!

The beauty of running your own e-mail server:

[root at fraud mail]# head -40 access
# Check the /usr/doc/sendmail-8.11.0/README.cf file for a description
# of the format of this file. (search for access_db in that file)
# The /usr/doc/sendmail-8.11.0/README.cf is part of the sendmail-doc
# package.
#
# by default we allow relaying from localhost...
localhost.localdomain           RELAY
localhost                       RELAY
127.0.0.1                       RELAY
192.168.0.0/16                  RELAY