where may i download FC5t2

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:39:35 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 12:05, CodeHeads wrote:

> > i didnt see this on the fedora home page, someone got a url?

> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/4.91/

Has anyone built a downloadable virtual machine for vmplayer yet?
I just started to install test1 over an old image and got to
a point where yum needs to update almost everything but has
a missing dependency for libdus-1.so.1.  I think I'd be ahead
to toss this attempt if someone has already built one - and
I don't have workstation so I'm not sure if it is possible to
add the vmware tools.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com