Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Jan 21 10:05:33 UTC 2006

Hi

>>You forget the presence of various other projects such as  Legacy,
>>Documentation, Websites, Infrastructure etc...
>>

>Are they provided by RH? RH provides some of the servers, yes.
>But the contents? Most probably written and provided by volunteers from
>the community to the community. I.e. direction: Community => community.

Oh btw I have reviewed documentation, contribution to release notes,
contribute to legacy (legacy is chaired by Fedora Core release
maintainer) , contributed to websites and infrastructure team both of
which has other Red Hat people working on it.  Fedora Documentation
Steering Committee is chaired by Red Hat. Red Hat has been team members
of all these projects.  So try and understand the processes and people
involved better. Its all documented in the wiki @
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects

--
Rahul