FC4 - Where is Eclipse???

Hoffmann oasf2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 03:53:09 UTC 2006

--- "Christofer C. Bell" <christofer.c.bell at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Both symlinking startup.jar in my home directory and
> symlinking
> /usr/bin/eclipse appropriately have the same effect:
> makes it work.
> Note that both were tried at different times.
>
> --
> Chris
>
> "I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which
> I can afford.  I
> trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which
> I cannot."
>
> --

Chris:

Could you, please, explain more? I didn't understand
very well what you said in the previous email.
Notice that I have Java 5 installed on my system. But,
even when I enable Java 1.42, Eclipse didn't work at
all. I am anxious to starting using Eclipse, but it's
being tough with FC4.

Thanks!
Hoffmann