Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Jan 23 09:09:32 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 17:20 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 15:41 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >

> >>Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> >>And Red Hat has contributed tons to Fedora Ambassdors project which I am
> >>others from Red Hat are members. Again similar for Bug triaging and
> >>artwork... Want more?
> >>

> >I give in. You are trying to sell us marketing campaigns (RH user clubs)
> >as new achievements.
> >
> >Ralf
> >

> You are calling all the steering committee's with a partnership between
> community members and Red Hat people as Red Hat user clubs?.

Yes, because that's what they more or less are: Badges to attach to your
chest - I fail to see the difference between an "Jack Daniels'
apprentice tour guide certificate", "Disney club membership" and a
"Fedora Ambassador" and the like.

Also, people can launch as many sites and write as many web-pages, as
you want. It's something you can do with or without RH's or the FF - It
had been done before Fedora and is still being done.

In fact, RH, FESCO and the FF are dictating the "rules of the game as
they want them to be" and it's up to users and contributors to decide
how far to respect these rules and to apply/use the resources these
organizations provide.

Ralf