Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:54:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 02:32, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> >Because my entire point about this has been that someone
> >who cares about fedora should be making sure this
> >stuff works.  Otherwise people will get the impression
> >that it is not a usable distribution.  I've yet to
> >see a response that indicates that there is someone
> >who cares.
> >
> Dont you care?. If you do then you go ahead and create a vmplayer image
> and host it or atleast complain to the people who created the image and
> send the feedback to them.

I care enough to point out the problem but have no real
interest in which distribution is most popular. I don't
consider myself an expert on fedora or the apps that should
be included in someone's first install.  I still run FC1
on my own desktop but I'd imagine that you'd like to showcase
subsequent improvements that I know nothing about.

> Dont even think anybody at
> all cares for Fedora? . Stuff doesnt get happened automatically buddy.
> You are harping on a non-existent issue.

I'll believe it when I see improvements in the user install
process that match or surpass other distributions.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com