Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:06:03 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 07:59, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 1/23/06, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll believe it when I see improvements in the user install
> > process that match or surpass other distributions.
>
> fedora doesn't match or surpass the install process of slackware?

Interesting comparison.  I stopped using slackware as soon
as another distro became easier to use.  I think it was
RedHat 4.x that was the first thing that had a fair chance
of installing automatically on a variety of hardware from
the CDs.  I don't see a lot of reason for brand loyalty in
the world of free software.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com