Fedora 4 installation via floppy

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 13:52:21 UTC 2006

Mike McCarty wrote:
> You may be right. But a stick wears out, and costs a lot more.

I am impressed by your faith in the humble floppy. In my experience,
recent floppies also wear out, often before you've had a chance to stick
them in the machine.

(On the other hand, I took a look at a set of ten-year old floppies the
other day. Most of them were in perfect condition...)

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "The US Air Force is removing harmful "greenhouse"
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | gases from the cooling systems of intercontinental