[powersave-devel] Re: Powersave daemon and KPowersave packages available for FC4

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 27 04:55:04 UTC 2006

Holger,

on 01/26/2006 03:47 AM Holger Macht wrote:

> Release is out since tuesday. I should have been posted this...
I should have read the list of packages more carefully.

> You also need a new cpufreq-utils package.
yeah, I see
checking for cpufreq_modify_policy_governor in -lcpufreq... no
configure: error: libcpufreq >0.4 not found

RPM build errors:

> But this is also available from
> the sourceforge powersave project page.
not exactly. The only package for fedora there is
cpufreq-utils-0.4-1.1.21.FC4.i386.rpm

since I have x86_64 machine, I probably need src.rpm for FC4

thank you in advance

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./