FC4 - File System with Errors!

Alessandro Brezzi alessandro.brezzi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:31:42 UTC 2006

2006/1/30, Hoffmann oasf2004 at yahoo.com:

> Hi Alessandro,
>
> Yes, my HD is a SATA. And, as you can see from my
> How can I solve this?"), now I have neither Windows
> nor Fedora. I am stuggling to have my OS's back...
>
> Hoffmann

Can you assure your CD / DVD drive is working? Please try mount the drive in
another box to see if it is working.
Have you tried to boot the same CD /DVD of Fedora in a different PC?
Is you PC booting from a live distro if the SATA drive is disconnected?

If all the answer are affermative (I assume your SATA drive is connected to
the integrated VIA / nVIDIA controller), chance are your MoBo have some
problem.

--
Alessandro Brezzi