Zbip2 Size limitatations ?

Franck Y franck110 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 00:45:24 UTC 2006

Gene,
I ll try tonight the gzip contribution, for all my file. (mostly
Office documents).

I have a big forder wich is 11 Go without any compression. With bz2 it
compress to 4.1 Go which is nice because it fit in a DVD
With gzip it take 4.8Go, and i have to take another dvd or Cd to burn it...

I cannot tolerate neither a failure rate even if it's only 0.01 %. All
of this folder are extermely important.

Ig gzip is more robust, i do not have another choice...

Franck

Franck