Eclipse & Oracle10g-EE

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:21:53 UTC 2006

Hey mate,

*And, the one that comes with Fedora is compiled already....and that is fine
as long as your target machine is running the same JVM.*
**
Well, then why is that? You see, that really is the exact problem, i will be
developing on FC4, while my target for the software is Windows... if it were
up to me, I would have built the software to run on FC and installed FC on
the target machine, but its not mine, and im not sure I can convince the
guys at the company to convert their PC to FC...

But I update everything installed on the computer on FC4 once, atleast every
two days... so shouldn't this atleast keep my eclipse close by to the most
recent updates? are there any specific repositories i should use with yum to
make sure?

--
A. Helmy