aacraid write through cache into write back cache

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Sun Jan 1 21:06:42 UTC 2006

Franck, thanks again.

I have 512MB of RAM and a 4GB of swap.

¿Is that the problem?
¿How can I solve that exactly?

Sorry for my inexperence.

Regards (and happy new year to all, I forgot in previous e-mail)

[root at fraile ~]# free
Mem:        515472     498376      17096          0      25200     285504
-/+ buffers/cache:     187672     327800
Swap:      4192956        720    4192236
[root at fraile ~]#

--
    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente