Security question regarding root email

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:30:36 UTC 2006

On 1/2/06, Charles Howse <chowse at charter.net> wrote:
> [...]

In other words, I should familiarize myself with the NORMAL log
entries, so that I can pick out the abnormal ones. That is good
advice- and that is what I will be doing more often. I only wish that
I had the time to invest in this that it deserves. In any case, I do
have the old logs to refer to, so that I can see that there are no log
entries that look different from those that were before.

Thank you very, very much. I will be reading TFM a good deal this evening.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_is_a_cellphone.html
-+

[]