Kudzu question under FC4

Alessandro Brezzi alessandro.brezzi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:22:25 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I've just upgraded my FC3 x86_64 to FC4 and I've found a different behavior
in kudzu.
I swap the SATA disk from two different machine (both AMD64, MSI/NVIDIA and
ASUS/ATI MoBo/graphic card with VIA KT800 Chipset) and in FC3, after the
boot, Kutzu reported the differences, mainly the graphic card.

Now under FC4 Kudzu seem not to do the work, at least for the graphic card,
so I've to manually redo the configuration.

Where, except man pages, can I find informations/howto for the current
version of kudzu?

TIA
--
Alessandro Brezzi