Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 18:56:42 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

>> Ahhhhh, but where does it say that Fedora will *remain*?
>>
>> I read this as "Fedora will remain free and open source [so long
>> as it continues to exist]."
>

> And what makes you think it will suddenly disappear?. Red Hat isnt

Where did I say that I thought it would suddenly disappear? You quoted
everything I wrote.

> setting up a foundation for nothing. If you have a single reason to
> believe otherwise make them explicit.

Where is the Egyptian empire?
Where is the Medo-Persian empire?
Where is the Roman empire?

Name one single thing which you think is never going to come to
an end.

It is a *certainty* that Fedora will come to an end. Just when that
will happen, I don't know.

And you didn't answer my question. Where does Fedora make clear
exactly how it intends to remain? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.