WAS :Security question regarding root email : AOL Blocking Reporters

Chris Wright linux-list at cwic-solutions.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 20:07:13 UTC 2006

Just for information...

I emailed AOL support about this when it first happened before I realised
what the problem was.
To my amazement, I received a reply back saying that AOL does not accept
mail from hosts that report SPAM.

I use SPAMCOP and have a sent a few reports about valid SPAM from a few of
their users.

I can't send email to any AOL uses using the domain that SPAMCOP gets report
via.

Not that AOL has ever been on my favourites list, but they've gone on all of
my black lists now.

Regards

Chris