mail client using squid

Császár Péter csjpeter at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 2 21:09:45 UTC 2006

Sorry for message without subject before. I am new on mail-list (and
generally new), and I haven't used to such an evident thing than writing
subject...:(

I have a simple home-net with a Windows and with a Fedora machine. I am
using squid to share the web and ftp. I also like to do so with the
outgoind pop3 and smtp accesses. The ports 25, and 110
are enabled in squid.conf's acl, but there is no connection when I try to
setup the client (Outlook) on Windows with the port of squid (3128).

Have somebody an idea?

Thank you
Peter