Are latest nVidia drivers OK for GeForce 6150 + nForce 430 on Fedora?

dondi_2006 dondi_2006 at libero.it
Tue Jan 3 09:24:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

one of the best motherboards for the new computer I described
in previous messages would be the ASUS A8N-VM CSM: it has
a DVI port, which would save me the cost and cooling problems
of an extra graphic card. Its only problem is the
GeForce 6150 + nForce 430 chipset, which was reported as not working last november:
http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/lofiversion/index.php/t25122.html

Now I see that nVidia has released new drivers just before
Christmas: is anybody already using them successfully on Fedora?
I have tried to log in on the nvidia forum, but it hangs at the registration page...

Thanks in advance for any information,
Webber