Are latest nVidia drivers OK for GeForce 6150 + nForce 430 on Fedora?

dondi_2006 dondi_2006 at libero.it
Tue Jan 3 14:52:44 UTC 2006

> dondi_2006 schrieb:
>
> > Its only problem is the
> > GeForce 6150 + nForce 430 chipset
[...]
> You might be interested in reading this:
> ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-8178/README/appendix-a.html

Thanks. This is very good news, although partial. According to
this thread on the nVidia Linux forum:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57791&page=11

it is not clear yet (or at least it isn't to me or the latest
people who posted) if and how onboard {Firewire, ethernet, sound}
can/must be made to work with Fedora, and where is a step-by-step
complete procedure.

Any further comment/pointer is really appreciated, thanks!

Webber