Manual Registration Comcast High Speed Internet in Fedora 4

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 23:21:33 UTC 2006

Min Chen wrote:
> Hi, I just ordered Comcast high speed internet service and got
> self-installation kit from Comcast.  Comcast tech support told me that
> they don't support Linux.   I googled internet and got only two posts on
> the related topic but don't provide details.
>
> Could anyone provide any help on this?

I'm a long time Comcast user, with Linux. The only time I have
trouble with Comcast is when I have to work with their support
folks. They want me to go through the wringer with Windows (I
have to get a Windows machine up and running).

What trouble are you having?

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site