SBLive 24 bit card?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 4 02:53:20 UTC 2006

Greetings all;

I just brought home a new SBLive 24 bit card, marked SB0410 on the box.

I haven't installed it yet,figuring I'd make sure about the drive4s for
it and build a kernel with support before diong the install.

The idea is to let the onboard audio be dedicated to Skype etc, while
system sounds and my ogg collection come out of the new card.

Does anyone know if the emu10k1 drivers in the kernel tree will still
drive this card like they did my much (>5 years) older SBLive?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: