terminal server

azeem ahmad azeem81 at msn.com
Wed Jan 4 19:06:27 UTC 2006

in fact i got Linux server and windows clients, i want windows clients to
access Linux machine's GUI,
i have done this by sharing the Linux desktop with rdesktop and using
tightvnc viewer on windows clients, but in fact i dont want a shared desktop
on client, instead i want different desktop for every individual, mean every
client who logs in must get his own desktop without interrupting the Linux
server local desktop and any clients desktop
Regards
Azeem