foomatic 3.0.2-30

Robert Bell robert at thebellfamily.com
Thu Jan 5 03:26:01 UTC 2006

foomatic 3.0.2-30 is in the development repo. Where can I find out what
the changes are and how stable it might be. I have the patched foo2zjs
driver now and it only works with the LaserJet 1020 if I use A4 format.
I am hoping that an update to the foo2zjs driver will fix this although
I've seen no mention on linuxprinting. If anyone has any insight I'd
appreciate hearing about it. If I update this package I could just
remove it and reinstall the old one from base right?
--
Robert Bell

    Ne Desit Virtus