Fedora + Freeradius

Jeremy Thompson jeremy.a.thompson+fedoralist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:51:54 UTC 2006

On 1/5/06, Jonathan Carpenter <jonathan.carpenter at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is probably a question for the freeradius list but I am running out
> of luck. I have installed freeradius in fedora 4 core, but I am having
> problems finding docs to configure freeradius. Does anyone know if there are
> docs for freeradius configuration under fedora 4? The only thing I have
> found is that the Oreilly's book Radius talks about setting up and
> configuring freeradius but I can not order it at the moment. Any help would
> be great.

Here's some config guides from Linux Journal -
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8151 about half way down it gets into
configuration.

Also there should be some guides in the /doc directory.

It's the best I could find on short notice.

When I set up RADIUS on solaris, I ended up reading the RFCs so that I could
get it to work between XP and my Sun Terminals.

           Thanks,

> --
> Jonathan Carpenter
> Linux System Administrator