problem with acroread7 on x86_4 based computer

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 7 23:28:39 UTC 2006

on 01/07/2006 06:15 PM jack wallen wrote:
> On Saturday January 7 2006 11:13 pm, oleksandr korneta wrote:
>
> snippers
I suspect it was supposed to be a joke. Sorry I didnt get it :(

>>so what is wrong?
>
> from my experience it was SELINUX not allowing it to run. i can't remember how
> you work around it other than disabling SELINUX. i'm sure someone here can
> tell you how.
>
> hope that helps.
actually it doesnt. The SElinux is disabled right after fresh FC4
install, thus it hardly could be a problem here.

any suggestions?

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./