Amatuar LVM creation and activation

Roger Heflin rheflin at atipa.com
Mon Jan 9 19:48:33 UTC 2006

Personally something needs to be added in /etc/sysconfig/lvm or
some such thing to have a list of volumes to activate, when
things are being used on a san with many volumes, most people don't
want to activate all of the volumes on any given machine, and
I don't know that you want to zone off machines so that it only
sees a few, especially if you want to be able to quickly setup
a second machine take over the job of down machine.