[Fedora] Re: bash problem!

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jan 10 00:18:19 UTC 2006

John Pierce wrote:

>This was a clean fresh install and it appears that when going through
>the install it opted to set the policy to enforcing.  As the line in
>/etc/selinux/config was listed as such.  However, as I posted earlier
>when I ran system-config-securitylevel the selinux tab indicated that
>the policy was disabled.  I am not sure if that is a bug or not.

    Not that this has anything to do with you, nor how your system was
installed in the first place, but....  This is exactly why I don't
always trust GUIs.  I always go for the raw file and deal with it from
there.

    Sorry to hear that this has caused you trouble to where you're
re-installing stuff now.  Hopefully it'll get better.  Best of luck.

    -- A

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.