old-school

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 01:49:23 UTC 2006

Just using an AMD 586 desktop kludge that I've  parted together. Nope, I'm not really 'in school' except as a  philosophical concept. I'm 56 and have used Linux for a number of  years, prior to my 'sabbadical'. I didn't use computers daily for  another number of years, so I'm in re-entry mode.

  Thanx fo the considerations, Ric

Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:
After re-reading your original post, I'm wondering what kind of computer you
are using, laptop or desktop.  Desktop would be a little harder to carry
around to the school...