Ouch!

Roger Heflin rheflin at atipa.com
Wed Jan 11 15:58:27 UTC 2006

Apparently the screwball way they did it, yes, they had to come
up with the method to put things into the already existing structures,
and I believe it is rather a odd hack, since the pre-existing structures
only have space for 8+3, how they are doing it is a lot different than
the way one does it for a filesystem designed from the ground up to accept
long filenames.

                         Roger