Toshiba Satellite A60S1591 - shutting down

Luis Uebel lfu20 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:11:09 UTC 2006

I have a serious problem with my notebook (Toshiba Satellite A60S1591). My
computer
has 512 Mbytes of RAM and a HDD of 60 Gbytes that was installed FC3.
After a couple of minute running FC3, computer shuts down (usually 20
minutes).
I don't have same problem with Windows that can run several hours without a
hit.
Processor overheats, it really burns when I run Fedora. It is very hot my
computer near of
turn on/off botton, bellow TOSHIBA logo. Apparently, fans are working
without problem.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Luis