Help Kickstart

Nick Geovanis <n-geovanis@northwestern.edu> nickgeo at merle.it.northwestern.edu
Fri Jan 13 20:44:13 UTC 2006

> From: Tod Thomas <tod at madtoon.net>
> Subject: Re: Help Kickstart
>
> gb spam wrote:
> >>
> >>The only thing I can think of is that I have a SCSI hard drive and that
> >>the installer can't recognize.  My SCSI dvd drive I'm doing the install
> >>from is recognized though and works fine, that's how I did the minimal
> >>installation.

Maybe it isn't finding the SCSI driver for your hard drive? If so, it
would normally ask for the "block drivers diskette" to be mounted, but
your kickstart config might be preventing it from prompting; the image
for the diskette is in disc1/images/drvblock.img. Just a semi-educated
guess......Nick

* Nick Geovanis