How to reinstall windows xp

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 00:51:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Do you even use XP? Runs well for me, like any tool a lot of it comes
> down to the user who has control of it.

My job is to support XP - I look after over 500 boxes and 60 odd members
of staff plus almost 2000 students. It gives me no end of headaches, so
I retreat to my lovely warm desk where FC5t1 is running without a hitch.
It says something that my x86 box which has gone from RH6 to FC4 before
it bit the dust is still the same spec as it always was whereas the
Win32 boxes keep having to go up and up and up while security and
reliability drop faster than SCO's stock price.

It's not a case of choice any more - there is none. If I want it to
work, I don't go near a Windows box.

TTFN

Paul
--
"wir kamen, wir sahen, wir traten ihren Esel" - Dr Venkman, Ghostbusters