How to reinstall windows xp

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon Jan 16 10:48:19 UTC 2006

Edward Dekkers wrote:
> jdow wrote:
>
>> If you are a human, Thomas Taylor, you can adapt and live with it. If you
>> are a machine and cannot adapt, I have nothing but sympathies for your
>> mechanical limitations.
>>
>> Please get over it and stop wasting bandwidth with these idiot messages
>> about top, bottom, or upside down postings.
>>
>> {+_+}   Joanne Dow, said that, top posting with malice aforethought.
>>        SpamAssassin blacklist entry.
>

> Joanne, I'm not condoning Thomas's tone in his last post(s), but calling
> him a twit with "idiot messages" is WAY over the top.

You mustn't mind her, she's justa dirty old woman.

> Bottom posting is netiquette, and reading most documentation on the
> internet about mailing list posting, will tell you why.
>
> You will also find that the people who have been around on this list
> longest and are most helpful to people, ALL BOTTOM POST!!!
>
> It is an accepted, respectful thing to do on a mailing list, especially
> if you are receiving free help from volunteers.
>
> Please tone it down some.

I think Tom was being a pain and earned his rebuke, especially as he
doesn't even know to prune any junk.

Jo's been on these lists for years, and is a well-known helper, one of
the old-timers of Red Hat Linux. People do well to listen to her.

She doesn't often blow a fuse.

--

Cheers
John