news reader

mindwave at cfl.rr.com mindwave at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 12:58:24 UTC 2006

I'm using PAN ande really like it.

if you used Rabbit in the windows world its a LOT like it.

unfortunately that means it also has the same limitations (i used
Forte's Agent in windows for YEARS so i'm rather jaded)

but really like it.

for example my news server was up and down all weekend, and whereas
agent would have just quit and i would have had to start over PAn
offered to resume everything it was douing when the server became
available again.