nVidia GeForce6 6100 & Biostart 6100-939 video position

David Niemi drn_temp2 at rogers.com
Mon Jan 16 12:23:37 UTC 2006

I have the above combination with the on-board video and the display is
off-set to the left about 1/2 inch (1 cm).  Currently using just the
installed video drivers, not the nVidia ones.  My monitor is a 19 in LCD
Samsung 192N that the FC4 recognizes and sets up properly.  With my
other setups with actual video cards I have not come across this
problem.

Is there a way to set the on-screen display position with either set of
video drivers?