pilot link update?

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:47:16 UTC 2006

I have been using my Palm Zire 72, just fine back then on FC3 with
Kpilot, Jpilot, Evolution (gnome-pilot). But not anymore on FC4, it
rarely works with kpilot, never worked with anyother. Been trying on
FC5-devel no success yet.

Opensync is over the horizon now, I think kpilot and evolution team
seems lot in favour of the same, I suspect if things will get working
again in FC5 at all. Unless maintainers can post us a summary perhaps.